Break Extended | Tamberlane

Hey all! Sorry to extend it, but it's better to do it now than spring it on you at the end of the expected period of waiting. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.tamberlanecomic.com/comic/Break Extended/
1 Like

No worries on having to extend the break so you can heal up and come back to the comic better than ever! I wish you loads of peace and sending all the healing vibes I can muster.

1 Like

How ‘dare’ you take a break, we all paid . . . . never mind, take your time and heal properly. I obviously kid about being indignant. Pressure only seems to slow things down, anyway. I tell this to people at work behind the counter who seem to be trying too hard to catch up. I usually slow down a bit if I get to harried making it likely I will not do things right the first time. I so want to give a hug and then that advice eye to eye to Ms. Belfry. We sehlats tend to have lots of empathy and like to give friendly constructive criticism if we think it will help.

1 Like

Take all the time you need! Your health is important.

1 Like

Take your time. It’s worth to shine as bright as your character Tamberlane would.

I have not said a word until now but I REALLY love your comic and I wish you all health and wellbeeing for all the work done.

Feel hugged and get better.
Ollli

I second the condolences here, your health is the most important thing, after all, without you, your art wouldn’t even be a thing at all! Seriously though I just wish you could’ve waited before posting that page. Ending on that note where those to lowlives are stirring up trouble is a hard pill to swallow, it’s hard enough taking a break from a comic I so love, it’s harder doing so right after reading something so upsetting. If anything your the master of awful cliffhangers. I’m dying to know if everything is okay, with tamberlane and you.