Page 300 | Tamberlane

Wow, has it been 300 pages, truly??? How crazy! As a thank you for reading this comic for so long, I drew up a cute new wallpaper! I decided to sort of remake the cover of chapter 1 but using it as an opportunity to show how far Tamberlane and Belfry have come since then -- as well as my own skills. I hope you enjoy it!

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.tamberlanecomic.com/comic/300/
1 Like

Tamberlane needs blankets and warm broth STAT.

1 Like

Happy 300versary, Tamberlane!

1 Like

Kai? Mysterious figure? I have so many ideas, I can’t wait to see where this goes!

1 Like

definitely not what i was expecting

1 Like

I was expecting to see the adults, and see them racing to get her out of the soaked and freezing clothes (quickly turning to ice). She would likely need warm drinks and skin to skin(fur?) to quickly transfer body heat.

(In New England I had a classmate in 6th grade fall through the ice on a pond next to the middle school. He climbed out and his clothes quickly started freezing on him. Luckily he lived close as I couldn’t convince him to head back to the school.)

1 Like

Oooh! Whoever could this be???

Congratulations on 300 pages! Here’s to 300 more! :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

This reminds me of a theory I had! If you want to teach a kid something to say when they’re lost, it’d be their home address so that people can help get them back home. I think that address is somewhere on ‘Tamber Lane’.

This could be why they’re referred to as ‘Kai’ here. Tamberlane was never actually their name - people just misunderstood the meaning, and Tamberlane/Kai might have never really understood it themselves.

1 Like

I am curious about that mysterious figure